Kahn Media is currently searching for a full-time experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing digital marketing team. The candidate MUST have a working understanding of paid social media and digital marketing tools (Google, Facebook, etc.) and be open to becoming (if not already) Google Ads certified.
Under the direct supervision of our Director of Digital Marketing, you will help to create, manage, and report on objective-based paid digital marketing campaigns on Google, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram networks. In this position you will use your understanding and knowledge of keyword and targeting strategies along with using your hands-on experience with designing and managing campaigns of various types including search, display, and pixel-based remarketing.
The ideal candidate will be an analytical thinker, have a love for data, be a self-starter, and have working knowledge of Google AdWords and Facebook AdManager – if you love the outdoors, the luxury/lifestyle space, tech, cars, trucks, or the outdoors, even better.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create campaigns and manage day-to-day campaign operations and budget allocation
- Perform analysis of campaigns to identify opportunities for improvement
- Create campaign performance reports to highlight key KPIs
- Monitor social media for trending topics to utilize on social media channels
- Conduct keyword research utilizing provided tools
Qualifications and Skills
- Education Requirements: Preferred educational background in marketing, digital marketing, or social media.
- Self-starter approach to work with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Comfortable working and communicating with team members
- Ability to manage projects, time, and task management
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Working experience with Google Analytics, Facebook AdManager and Google Ads is preferred
- Knowledge of cars and the automotive industry is a plus
About Kahn Media
Kahn Media Inc. is one of the fastest-growing PR/Marketing firms in the luxury lifestyle, outdoor, and automotive spaces thanks to our focus on working with the best brands, the most talented people, and fostering a highly charged creative work environment. Kahn Media was recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the United States in 2018, 2019, and 2020, by Adweek as one of the fastest-growing agencies in the US in 2019, and by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal as the #1 PR Agency in the Valley for the past four years.
We are not your typical PR agency, we are an integrated marketing firm that acts as the bridge between top brands and their customers, creating fun engaging content and promoting the latest vehicles, products, services, and events. We have an amazing in-house art department with talented photographers, videographers, and designers. Our Account team specializes in working directly with the clients and the media by writing new product and news releases, stories for company blogs, newsletters, providing event coverage, and working with the creative team on video scripts and ad material. We believe in delivering excellence for our clients and creating a fun, positive environment for our team.
What we Offer (“The Perks”)
- Competitive pay
- Profit-sharing bonus programs
- A fun close-knit team of professionals who all get along
- Lots of opportunities for advancement – we promote from within!
- The opportunity to work with really cool clients like motorsports series, leading custom car builders, RV companies, sports car manufacturers, museums, and lifestyle events as well as the opportunity to attend some of the most revered automotive and lifestyle events in the world.
- Four-and-a-half-day workweek – Fridays end at noon year-round