Are you a highly motivated and results-driven professional passionate about business development and operational excellence? Khan Media is currently searching for a part-time dynamic and proactive Business Development and Operations Specialist to join our team. As a key player in our organization, you will use your understanding of business operations and business development to support strategic business initiatives and ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Operational Efficiency: Streamline and optimize internal processes and reports to ensure smooth day-to-day operations. Identify areas for improvement and implement solutions to enhance operational efficiency, cost-effectiveness and productivity.
- Build Proposals and Decks: Design visually stunning and professionally polished decks that effectively communicate complex ideas, showcasing our company’s strengths and services.
- Operations Marketing Support: Collaborate with the creative team to further develop marketing materials that align with the company’s business objectives, along with providing support in identifying ways to maintain and update company assets such as the company website, newsletter and social channels.
- Sales Operations Support: Collaborate with the business development team assisting to create promotional materials or business quotes that align with the company’s business objectives. Provide support in identifying targeted prospects, managing leads and new client contracts.
- Project Management: Lead cross-functional projects that drive business growth and operational improvements. Collaborate with different departments to ensure successful project execution and timely delivery.
Qualifications and Skills
- Education Requirements: Preferred educational or background in marketing, public relations or social media
- Self-starter approach to work with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Comfortable working and communicating with team members
- Ability to manage projects, time and task management
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Working with Google Docs and Sheets, Canva and project management software such as ClickUp
- Knowledge of cars and the automotive industry is a plus
About Kahn Media
Kahn Media Inc. is one of the fastest-growing PR/marketing firms in the luxury lifestyle, outdoor and automotive spaces thanks to our focus on working with the best brands and the most talented people while fostering a highly-charged creative work environment. Kahn Media was recognized by Adweek as one of the fastest-growing agencies in the U.S. in 2019 and by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal as the #1 PR Agency in the Valley for the past four years.
We are not your typical PR agency. We are an integrated marketing firm that acts as the bridge between top brands and their customers, creating fun, engaging content and promoting the latest vehicles, products, services and events. We have an amazing in-house art department with talented photographers, videographers and designers. Our account team specializes in working directly with the clients and media by writing new product and news releases, stories for company blogs, creating newsletters, providing event coverage and working with the creative team on video scripts and ad material. We believe in delivering excellence for our clients and creating a fun, positive environment for our team.
What we Offer (“The Perks”)
- Competitive pay
- Profit-sharing bonus programs
- A fun close-knit team of professionals who all get along
- Lots of opportunities for advancement – we promote from within!
- The opportunity to work with really cool clients like motorsports series, leading custom car builders, RV companies, sports car manufacturers, museums and lifestyle events, as well as the opportunity to attend some of the most revered automotive and lifestyle events in the world.
- Four-and-a-half-day workweek – Fridays end at noon year-round
Job Type: Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance