We are one of the fastest growing PR/Social Media firms in the automotive, motorcycle and powersports industries, thanks to a focus on working with the best brands, the most talented people and fostering a highly-charged creative work environment. We are currently looking for a PR account executive for our public relations and social media team.
The ideal candidate will be a talented writer, have a deep understanding of the current media landscape (everything from blogs to print pubs), have a thorough working knowledge of all major social media channels and must have a passion for communication – If you’re an obsessive car fan or moto junkie, even better.
Our specialty is content marketing — being the bridge between the top transportation brands and their customers, creating fun engaging content and promoting the latest vehicles, products and events. We have an amazing in-house art department with talented photographers, videographers and designers. Our account executives specialize in working directly with the clients and the media by writing new product and news releases, stories for company blogs, newsletters, providing event coverage and working with the creative team on video scripts and print material.
We offer a competitive salary, paid healthcare, profit-sharing bonus programs, a fun close-knit team work environment, paid vacation and an additional paid week off between Christmas and New Years as well as a modified work schedule for longer weekends. In return, we are looking for an Account Executive willing to hit the ground running — those with ambition and drive to grow their career quickly will be rewarded.
Again, if you meet the following criteria we want to hear from YOU:
– Must live in or relocate to the San Fernando Valley, Simi Valley or northwest Los Angeles
– Have Public Relations Experience. No entertainment industry marketers please.
– Must love cars and bikes. If you love horsepower, you’ll love this job.
– Have a degree in Public Relations, Marketing or Communications
– Excellent Writing & Editing Skills
– Must be comfortable working the phones, talking about cars/bikes and talking to media
– The ability to work in a deadline-focused environment
– Excellent time-management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
Want the Job? Do this:
To be considered, please submit a cover letter detailing why you feel you’re right for the job along with a resume and a list of the top three reasons why you’re perfect for the job. Those that supply a list of their top five favorite cars or motorcycles get bonus points. Applicants must live in or be willing to relocate to the San Fernando Valley. Email Careers at KahnMedia.com