From a cranberry-infused twist on the classic Moscow Mule to a holiday-infused Hot Toddy, GEARYS has crafted six cocktails, paired with luxurious barware to help luxury connoisseurs achieve the Beverly Hills lifestyle this holiday season
BEVERLY HILLS, CALIF. (December 20, 2018) – GEARYS Beverly Hills, a family-owned timepiece and tableware landmark on famed Rodeo Drive, has curated a list of must-have cocktails and complementary glassware to transform an ordinary holiday evening into an opulent entertaining experience.
Since 1930, GEARYS has set the standard for elegant entertaining trends, thanks to its location on the most famous retail street in the world, its long list of exclusive brands and its staff’s ability to expertly define luxury according to the times; helping clients ranging from A-list celebrities to European royalty. No matter the holiday, GEARYS believes that extravagance in entertaining can be achieved with just a few statement pieces from the finest design houses around the world.
“Since 1930, GEARYS has been at the forefront of entertaining trends,” said President and CEO Thomas J. Blumenthal. “We’re pleased to share our unique variations on classic cocktails for the holidays.”
1. Mistletoe Mule- A GEARYS cranberry-infused twist on the classic Moscow Mule.
Served in a Moscow Mule 12-ounce Mug.
2. Beverly Hills Christmas- GEARYS CEO Tom Blumenthal’s favorite drink, a GEARYS holiday twist on the vodka cranberry with amaretto. Served in a William Yeoward American Bar Palmyra Double Old Fashion Glass.
3. GEARYS Pearls- GEARYS meets gin in a spirited variation of the classic gin martini.
Served in a Baccarat Vega Red Martini Glass using Ralph Lauren Home Finley Cocktail Picks.
4. Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice- A slightly sweeter Old Fashioned to celebrate the sweetness of the season. Served in a Steuben Whisper Old Fashion Glass.
5. Naughty Toddy- This Hot Toddy is spiced up thanks to extra cinnamon and lemon. Served in a William Yeoward Country Maggie Beer Mug.
6. Grinch-hopper- An extra minty, extra chocolatey GEARYS version of the classic Grasshopper. Served in a Lalique 100 Points Coupe Champagne Glass.
ABOUT GEARYS BEVERLY HILLS
As a Beverly Hills tradition for 88 years, GEARYS continues to celebrate the #MomentsThatMatter by discovering and showcasing an unrivaled medley of luxury brands from around the world including fine china, crystal, home decor and gifts, as well as the most sought after pieces in jewelry and watches. GEARYS’ unique Gift Registry program has been tailored to deliver impeccable service provided by highly trained team members, along with Corporate Gifting and Designer programs that provide genuine white glove service.