Kahn Media Inc. is one of the fastest growing PR/Marketing firms in the automotive/luxury/sports industry, thanks to a focus on working with the best brands, the most talented people and fostering a highly-charged creative work environment.
Our specialty is content marketing – being the bridge between the top transportation brands and their customers, creating fun engaging content and promoting the latest vehicles, products and events. We have an amazing in-house art department with talented photographers, videographers and designers.
We offer a competitive salary, paid healthcare, 401k with employer matching, profit-sharing bonus programs, a fun close-knit team work environment, paid vacation and an additional paid week off between Christmas and New Years as well as a modified work schedule for longer weekends.
Full Time Positions
We do not have any full-time positions available at this time.
Part Time Internships
Digital Marketing Internship – Part Time
Education Requirements: Preferred background in marketing, digital marketing or social media.
Kahn Media is currently searching for a Digital Marketing Intern to join our team of marketing specialists. The intern must have an interest in and basic understanding of paid digital marketing tools (Google, Facebook, etc.) and be open to becoming Google Ads certified.
Under the direct supervision of our Digital Marketing Manager, you will help to create, manage, and report on objective-based paid digital marketing campaigns on Google, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram networks. This internship will help grow your knowledge of keyword and targeting strategies and give you hands-on experience with designing and managing campaigns of various types including search, display, and pixel-based remarketing. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in digital marketing and will be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
The ideal candidate will be an analytical thinker, have a love for data, be a self-starter, and have working knowledge of Google AdWords and Facebook AdManager – if you love the outdoors, the luxury/lifestyle space, tech, cars, or trucks, even better.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager in daily administrative tasks
- Manage day-to-day campaign operations and budget allocation
- Perform analysis of campaigns to identify opportunities for improvement
- Create campaign performance reports to highlight key KPIs
- Monitor social media for trending topics to utilize on social media channels
- Conduct keyword research utilizing provided tools
Qualifications and Skills
- Education Requirements: Preferred educational background in marketing, digital marketing, or social media.
- Self-starter approach to work with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Comfortable working and communicating with team members
- Ability to manage projects, time, and task management
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook AdManager and Google Ads is preferred
- Knowledge of cars and the automotive industry is a plus
This position is currently remote and will occasionally require commuting to the main office in Moorpark, California as needed. As COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, this position will transition back to an in-office position. Work hours will be 8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Thursday (32 hours per week).
To be considered, please submit a cover letter detailing the top three reasons why you’re perfect for the job, along with a resume.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated May, 2020.