Kahn Media Inc. is one of the fastest growing PR/Marketing firms in the automotive/luxury/sports industry, thanks to a focus on working with the best brands, the most talented people and fostering a highly-charged creative work environment.
Our specialty is content marketing – being the bridge between the top transportation brands and their customers, creating fun engaging content and promoting the latest vehicles, products and events. We have an amazing in-house art department with talented photographers, videographers and designers.
We offer a competitive salary, paid healthcare, 401k with employer matching, profit-sharing bonus programs, a fun close-knit team work environment, paid vacation and an additional paid week off between Christmas and New Years as well as a modified work schedule for longer weekends.
Full Time Positions
Account Executive – Full Time
Education Requirements: Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, English or Communications
We are looking for a talented Account Executive for our public relations and social media team. Under the supervision of a Senior Account Executive, our Account Executives are responsible for developing and implementing PR and social media strategies, maintaining relationships with journalists, communicating directly with clients, attending events and trade shows to support clients, facilitating interviews with the media, capturing content for social media use, and creating monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports for clients. The ideal candidate will be a talented writer, have a deep understanding of the current media landscape (everything from social influencer outreach to blogs to print pubs), have a thorough working knowledge of all major social media channels and must have a passion for communication – If you love the outdoors, the luxury/lifestyle space, tech, cars, or trucks, even better.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Write press releases, news stories, and turn key articles
- Pitch stories about clients or client products/services to media outlets
- Respond to phone calls and inquiries from journalists
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists at major media outlets and influential websites
- Attend client events and industry conferences
- Maintain daily/weekly contact with clients to ensure we are meeting their needs
- Create daily/weekly posts for client social media channels (mostly Facebook and Instagram)
- Monitor the clients’ social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Analyze the long-term needs of the clients’ social media strategies and offer quarterly reports to management
- Work with the creative department to create unique social media content using client content (photos/videos) or schedule shoots based on specific content needs
- Monitor media coverage and create monthly reports for clients that include analysis on social media metrics
- Capture content (photo/video) at client events for use on social media
Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Journalism, English or related field
- 2-3 years professional experience in Public Relations (preferably in an agency setting)
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of AP Style as it pertains to writing for PR
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Basic photography/video and editing skills
- Those with basic technical knowledge of automobiles, trucks, and off-road driving will be given priority
To be considered, please submit a cover letter detailing the top three reasons why you’re perfect for the job, along with a resume.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Part Time Internships
There are no open internships at this time.
Updated March, 2019.