From designer dinnerware to lavish accent pieces, GEARYS has curated a list of trend-setting tabletop items to help luxury connoisseurs achieve the Beverly Hills lifestyle this holiday season
BEVERLY HILLS, CALIF. (November 29, 2018) – GEARYS Beverly Hills, a family-owned timepiece and tableware landmark on the famed North Beverly Drive, has compiled a list of must-have items to transform an ordinary holiday table into an opulent dining experience that encapsulates the affluence and attitude of Beverly Hills.
Since 1930, GEARYS has stayed ahead of the trends due to its prime location and ability to expertly define luxury according to the times, helping clients ranging from A-list celebrities to European royalty achieve the Beverly Hills lifestyle in their homes. No matter the holiday, GEARYS believes that Beverly Hills extravagance on the dining table can be achieved with just a few statement pieces from the finest design houses around the world.
“Each season, the world looks to Beverly Hills for the newest trends in beauty, luxury and fashion,” said President and CEO Thomas J. Blumenthal. “Since 1930, GEARYS has been at the forefront of fine jewelry and luxe tableware trends. Our clients have continually looked to us to identify the top items to upgrade their dining tables during the most important entertaining season of the year.”
1. Hermes H Deco Red Dinnerware – Inspired by the Art Deco wrought-iron friezes on the Hermès 24 Faubourg and rue de Sèvres stores, the H Déco Dinnerware Collection is distinctly Parisian with its intricate red and white decorative spirals and stamped “HH” initials.
2. Haviland Damasse Gold Dinner Plate – Created in collaboration with the prestigious Ritz Paris, the Damasse Dinnerware Collection from Haviland evokes elegant interiors, curtains and tablecloths of French chateaus in genuine matte gold on porcelain.
3. Christofle MOOD by Christofle x KARL LAGERFELD – Exclusively designed in collaboration with fashion mastermind Karl Lagerfeld, Christofle MOOD by Christofle x KARL LAGERFELD is inspired by the Art Deco movement. The sleek, stainless steel case opens to reveal a 24-piece set of silver-plated flatware each stamped with Lagerfeld’s iconic insignia.
4. Versace La Scala Del Palazzo Collection – Named after the swirling metallic staircase ascending into the Versace estate, the La Scala Del Palazzo Collection is a fine porcelain dinner service from Versace. Reminiscent of classical Italian palazzis, the architectural style of the collection is enhanced by its elegant green, pastel rose and gold color palette.
5.Buccellati Tahiti Collection – Timeless and elegant, Buccellati sterling silver is an heirloom to be treasured by each generation. The Buccellati Tahiti Collection marries classic silver with rich bamboo accents to evoke Polynesian natural wonders and propose both high elegance and eco-sustainability.
6. Puiforcat Normandie Collection – Using its almost 200-year-old expertise, the house of Puiforcat offers an exciting journey through time with its Normandie Collection. Originally designed in 1934 by Jean Puiforcat, the sophisticated collection was created especially for the first-class tables of the Normandy cruise ship.
7. Lalique Hirondelles Flared Vase – Since 1888, Lalique has represented the ultimate symbol of French luxury. The Hirondelles Flared Vase reinterprets the figure of the swallow in a graphic play on repetition. Fashioned in satin-finished and re-polished crystal, the swallows are a symbol of happiness and freedom.
About GEARYS Beverly Hills
As a Beverly Hills tradition for 88 years, GEARYS continues to celebrate the #MomentsThatMatter by discovering and showcasing an unrivaled medley of luxury brands from around the world including fine china, crystal, home decor and gifts, as well as the most sought after pieces in jewelry and watches. GEARYS’ unique Gift Registry program has been tailored to deliver impeccable service provided by highly trained team members, along with Corporate Gifting and Designer programs that provide genuine white glove service.